Now’s your chance to get involved in your community and help make a difference!
This Wednesday, October 25th, there will be a very special Belltownhall meeting where you can meet Seattle’s Mayoral candidates, Seattle’s City Council members, and the City Attorney.
They will be here, in Belltown to listen to US, so let’s get involved and make the most of this opportunity for the neighborhood and for the city as a whole!
Really want to get involved in this awesome event? There’s still time to help by volunteering!
The folks at Project Belltown can use some extra help before the event and on the day, itself too!
If you want to help on Wednesday the 25th, email Evan Clifthorne with Project Belltown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some ways you can help ahead of time:
- Do you live here? Is there a poster in your building? Can you put one in another building that your friend(s) live in?
- Do you know 5 – 10 people who love Belltown? Will you call and/or text them and specifically request that they come on Wednesday?
- Have you reserved your tickets yet? Did you say “going” on Facebook yet?
- Do you use Facebook? Will you share the event on your page? Will you go to the event page and “invite” more of your friends?
- Do you know of lists of people that can spread the word? Will you ask them to help us?
- Do you manage a Belltown community email list of any kind? Have you told them about this opportunity?
- Do you know someone that loves Belltown as much as you do? Email, text, call however you can contact them, let them know you’re going and ask them to go too!
Here’s a little bit more info on the event from Project Belltown –
Durkan, Moon, & 2017 candidates to join #belltownhall on October 25th
Who: Mayor, City Council, City Attorney, and YOU!
What: Candidate One-on-One Interviews, Civic Tradeshow, Live Music, Artists, and BEER.
Where: Block 41 event space, 115 Bell Street
When: Wednesday October 25th at 6:00PM
Why: Join us at #belltownhall to meet the candidates for Seattle’s Mayor, City Council at-large, and City Attorney. We will be talking about all things Belltown and Seattle, including affordable housing, arts and culture, public safety, transportation, open space, and so much more.
Hosts: Project Belltown, with support from the Belltown Community Council, Belltown Business Association, The Stranger, Tune, Block 41, Makers, Pyramid Brewing, NW Polite Society, Live Nation, Growing Vine Street, and Friends of Historic Belltown.
Bonus: We are launching the 2nd & Belltown Pale Ale (available at the event and in bars and restaurants throughout Belltown afterward) and will be showcasing food from several iconic Belltown restaurants.
Track on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram using #belltownhall.
Tickets are FREE but space is limited.
Get your spot and find us online @ProjectBelltown
Contact: Evan Clifthorne
Let’s all show up for Belltown and for Seattle by getting out, getting educated and getting heard!